What is SouthDakotaCoupon.com?
SouthDakotaCoupon.com is an website that allows business an online area to promote their business and offer coupons to entice customers to come into their place of business. Potential customers can search the whole state for offers depending on their geographical interests.
Mailboxmony Direct Mail Coupons are also posted on this site and advertisers become vendors that can use this site as their web presence and link to their website or faceBook Page. When you advertise in one city you are promoted in all the other cites through this website. Some companies offer a local direct mail piece but it doesn't attract the people from out of town like Mailboxmony will. It is your best direct mail choice.
What is MAILBOXMONY Direct Mail Postcards?
MailboxMony are 18"x11" Full Color Glossy Postcards direct mailed to targeted audiences in different geographic locations in the South Dakota. We mailed out over 100,000 copies in Aberdeen, Brookings and Watertown in 2014. The postcards contain display advertising, perforated business cards and perforated coupons.
For under 3¢ a home you can put your information in a minimum of 12,000 homes. There is no better way to reach this large of an audience at this great price! Direct mail is one of the best ways to get people to go to your facebook page and website.
- Reach thousands of potential customers for a fraction of the cost to do your own direct mailing - about 3 Cents a household!
- Reach even more customers online with your included SouthDakotaCoupon.com website listing. We can even link directly to your website and facebook page. Stealth Advertising ... beat your competition to the punch! By the time your competition hears about your South Dakota Coupon ad or coupon, it will be too late for them to re-act with a better price.
- Cross promote by mentioning your South Dakota Coupon on radio or other advertising.
- We can design your ad or coupon for you or you can provide your own camera ready artwork.
How to make a GREAT coupon:
- Name a specific product or service
- Name a specific dollar amount or offer
- Assign a start & end date
- List the business hours, location, and phone number! Add Your Website. We can link to your website from your ad.
It is just as important to consider your goal. Do you want to reward your regular customers for their loyalty? If that is the case, 10% or 15% is probably a sufficient thank you. However, if you are looking for new customers or to bring back the occasional customers, We think you need to get their attention.
Offer a WOW coupon! 25% to 50% Off
- 99% of people use coupons
- 85% read advertising sent to their homes
- 56% of consumers look forward to discovering the mail they receive
- 52% consumers purchase products or services advertised in the mail
- 40% of consumers share their coupons with friends and family
- Customers can touch and hold your piece referring to your message as often as needed. Only 1/3 of homes buy newspapers and you can’t see or touch radio ads. TV ads are very expensive and so many channels to pick from.
SouthDakotaCoupons Giant Full Color Glossy Postcards are delivered FREE to your home.
Strengths of Direct Mail:
- Measurable results
- Low Cost
- High Return on investment
- Extremely High Loyalty for Retailer
- Consumers can save money and businesses can attract new customers!
Top 10 Reasons to Use Direct Mail
In this interactive age when everyone is blogging, watching YouTube and updating on the social networks, why consider sending a humble postcard? Because it works.
Response rates for direct mail are 21 times higher than newspaper, 19 times higher than radio and 47 times higher than TV, according to a study by the Direct Marketing Association.
Professional marketers still believe in the power of direct mail and so should you. In a recent survey, customers chose direct mail as the preferred medium for receiving and evaluating information about products, over both email and telemarketing.
If numbers alone don’t speak to you, here are 10 reasons to choose direct mail to invite your community to your church...and to Christ.
- Saturation. Not everyone subscribes to the newspaper. Not everyone listens to the radio at the same time, on the same station. Not everyone watches TV or browses the Internet. But we all get the mail – every day. Direct mail is the only medium where you can virtually reach every household in your community.
- Less competition. Think of all the ads you hear daily on the radio. See on TV. Pop-up online. Delivery to your email box? Do you read every one? How many messages would be competing with yours if you chose one of these media? Now think of your mailbox. How many pieces of mail do you receive daily? There’s not nearly as much competition vying for your attention in your mailbox as in these other media.
- Refine your audience. Select those most likely to respond. With direct mail, you don’t just hit the target – you hit the bullseye. With OnTarget mailing services from Outreach, your church can choose the neighborhoods you wish to mail to, eliminating those who may not be the right audience for your church. For example, if you are launching a service targeted at 20 year olds, you probably don't want to mail into a 55+ only community. With direct mail you can choose to remove those neighborhoods until you have a Seniors event.
- Less waste. Internet, TV, radio, newspapers – they cover a broad area with thousands upon thousands of people. Their cost per thousand is relatively low. But you only want to reach people that are within your three- or five-mile vicinity. So why pay for thousands of others?
- Longer shelf-life. Radio and TV ads are gone instantly. Newspaper ads are gone tomorrow. Consumers often hang on to direct mail that they’re interested in and refer to it several times as well as sharing it with others. It’s got your map. Your phone number. Your service times. And it’s often found on the refrigerator.
- One-two punch. Your direct mail postcard hits – and attracts – them first with an eye-catching, four-color design and compelling headline. Then it draws them in and gives them all the information they need. Most other media give you either/or: you either get an eye-stopping image (TV) with very few facts or a mediocre image (black/white newspaper) but more information. Choose the medium that packs the punch.
- Good Stewardship. With targeted mailing lists and low postage rates, sending direct mail is a cost-effective way to do outreach. You reach the people you want for the lowest postage possible! PLUS Outreach can even deliver the postcards to your post office – saving you time and mileage.
- You choose where your message appears. With other media, your message runs wherever it will fit – even right next to your competition – unless you’re willing to pay top dollar to secure a specific spot. Direct mail gives you full control: you know exactly where (whose mailboxes) your message will hit.
- Customize your message. Every Outreach direct mail postcard order includes two hours of FREE graphic design time so you can get a postcard that fits your church and message best. Check out over 600 designs available at Outreach.com to get ideas or we can create a completely new design just for you.
- Extremely personal. For just a few dollars more, you can choose a postcard personalized with the recipients first or family name on the front and back of the card – increasing response rates up to 200% and bringing more visitors to your church!
Internet & Direct Mail vs. Other Advertising
In a nutshell, there is no comparison. Internet is number 1 in ROI followed by direct mail. Read on to see why it isn’t even close.
RADIO: Look at the issues surrounding Broadcast Radio as an advertising investment. Here are the pitfalls that reduce the ROI… Too many high wattage stations making this medium too fragmented. Too difficult to focus demographically. Wasted money due to increased coverage which increases the likelihood of unqualified reach. Too expensive for many small businesses to make an impact. Difficult to validate unless you utilize a very specific on-air call to action that is NOT utilized in other media. Too much competition with CDs, Satellite Radio, smart phones and MP3 players. And finally, research proves automobile listeners are prone to switch stations immediately when commercials air.
TV: Look at the issues surrounding Broadcast TV or Cable TV as an advertising investment. Here are the pitfalls that reduce the ROI… Too many channels making this medium too fragmented. Too difficult to focus demographically. Wasted money due to increased coverage which increases the likelihood of unqualified reach. Too expensive for many small businesses to make an impact. Difficult to validate unless you utilize a very specific on-air call to action that is NOT utilized in other media. Too much competition with DVDs, Streaming Netflix & Hulu, Satellite TV, Internet TV such as AppleTV and of course recorders which even bypass commercials. And finally, research proves many viewers are prone to switch or mute immediately when commercials air.
NEWSPAPER: Subscribers and overall readership is down. Cost for advertising has increased. More people get their news on the web than in the paper. In short a declining ROI. More people search the web for product and sales info than ever look to the newspaper. Most newspapers understand the value of the internet and now most marry ROP Print ads and WEB ads on their news websites. Decent column inch rates are only available through annual contracts. If you do not increase your contract next year….your rates per inch just skyrocketed. A contract based advertising business model is a last gasp dying business model.
YELLOW PAGES: More yellow page books than ever before in most markets. Cost has only increased. Most people search on the web before looking in a book. The phone book people know this and they developed web phone books. Decent phone book rates are only available through annual contracts. If you do not increase your contract next year….your rates just skyrocketed. A contract based advertising business model is a last gasp dying business model. Very soon the phone book will go the way of the pager and payphone.
This does not mean…never run radio, TV, CATV or newspaper ads. I am pointing out that in terms of ROI, broadcast & ROP efforts should follow web and direct mail efforts. In fact, the comparisons show that broadcast & ROP when compared to web efforts are are not even close. Layer broadcast & ROP in after maximizing your web efforts. Oh, yellow pages are off the charts…the bottom of the charts, very low ROI. Would you like an 8-Track tape to go with your phone book?
INTERNET ADVANTAGES: Internet search when done right sends potential buyers directly to your website based upon their interest….there is no shotgun effect like in broadcast advertising. Internet search budgets can be increased, lowered or paused immediately. Your web traffic and results are very easy to validate. You only pay for clicks! No wasted money. Investments are far less than traditional media. These are people looking for your type of business or product right now. More immediate sales/marketing cycle.
DIRECT MAIL: ROI is second only to internet efforts. Higher than all other media. While postal rates have increased this method is still strong provided you target specific carrier routes. And print in enough quantity to control costs. With EDDM, you can mail as few as 200 pieces. East to validate with a call to action or coupon(s) on the card that must be redeemed. Very cost effective.
The advantages of internet and direct mail are very easy to see. Start with internet, then direct mail.
Call 605-880-5555 now for more information, or, click here to send us a message!